18 January 2010

Those Little Things

Warning: this list is a blatant rip-off from the adorable post on Oh, French!. But the idea was so perfect, and nobody reads my blog anyway, I thought I would copy it here for myself. I've found new pictures to go along, so as not to be a total plagiarist.

The Little Things I Want to Do Every Single Day:

Play music.

Draw and write in my journal.

Read.
Know people. Meet people. Love people.

Ride my bike. Or walk. Or do yoga.

Make things.

Learn.

It's hard to fit all these things into every single day, but I think it would be worth it to try. There are things I do do every single day that are not on this list, so maybe I should trade the time I'm spending already for one of these things. (Hulu, I'm talking to you!)
I'm not too into New Year's resolutions as much as 'general maintenance and improvement,' but this January, I seem to be looking for the type of big change that resolutions promise to bring. I've also been inspired by these lists on other blogs:
  • Miss James' goals for 2010 - I don't share the exact same goals, but her emphasis on crafts and the sheer enormity of what she expects to accomplish is awesome.
  • How To Pick Yourself Up Off the Floor - a list everybody needs to follow at some point in their lives. And even if you're not feeling down, the list is so positive, it wouldn't hurt to try a couple of the ideas just for fun.
images via we heart it, ffffound, design*sponge, miss pandora, and audrey hepburn complex.

No comments: